Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wonderful Sabbath

I've come to realize that I'm holding back. I have decided that I will no longer tip toe around when it comes to the biblical Sabbath. Usually in conversations with believers, I will say that I celebrate the Sabbath on Saturday, as if there is an option. I have decided that I will no longer use this phrase. I will now use the phrase "the biblical Sabbath". I celebrate the Biblical sabbath, as apposed to the man-made sabbath. I love having a day that I am commanded by the Creator, the King of Kings to rest, cease from labour, and worship him, YHVH.
I'd much rather follow His commands, than man-made commands. My prayers are that all of YHVH's children will return back home to obey the commandments of YHVH.
Please investigate the origins of Sunday worship. Even the Catholic Catechism teaches that the biblical Sabbath is Saturday. The Catholic catechism teaches that the church worships on the "eighth" day called by the church the "Lord's day". The day of the Lord's resurrection, Sunday. While I don't agree Yeshua rose on Sunday, I think He rose on Sabbath, the seventh day I don't want to address this issue here.

I don't think that most Protestant churches realize that they are the daughter's of their mother, the Catholic church. The daughters keep the traditions of their mother without realizing where their mother's tradition's came from. Even though they've protested against their mother's evil ways the daughter's have still held on to the traditions her mother taught her.

1 comment: