Monday, March 21, 2011

Passover


We do things a bit differently. We consider this to be the first month in the scriptural calendar. Yes going against pretty much all the calendar's going in relation to the Torah and the moon and sun, the signs in the heavens. Because of this we celebrated Passover and today is the first Day in the Feast of UnLeavened Bread. It was nice to celebrate this with close family. Actually we had two passover's (if you can do that) one with immediate family members and another with some friends. We had a great time. Wishing everyone a blessing in this season of remembering. May the Father come quickly and start our Exodus from this world, full of lawlessness. I want to be free from the leaven in my life so that I can be free to enter into the kingdom more fully. Thank you my King for covering me and washing me with your blood. You are the Lamb who has taken away the sin of the world. You are my king. I will serve you and love you. May my heart prove to be worthy. I love you with all my heart and soul.

1 comment:

  1. Would have thought a big ole bone could look so good in a picture! Thank you for sharing what you are learning and living , I am blessed.
    xo
    Annette

    ReplyDelete