Monday, December 26, 2011

Other days not so much

My heart is sad. I know that I continue to hurt people with my stance against Christmas. How can I explain? What can I possible do to "make" anyone understand? I don't want to make anyone understand, because then it's not the Father who has revealed but I. I am un "friended" on facebook and "yelled" at in email's, which really, I kind of expected, but in my heart that is frail, a tear drops. Some days I am confident, other days not so much. I find comfort in Psalm 91 and knowing others are walking along the same path. I find comfort in knowing my Messiah walked a lonely walk too.

3 comments:

  1. O sweet sister, ((((HUGS))))) be encouraged ♥ because even though the road seems to be narrowing, this is where you are set free. Rejoice in the trials! Praise YHVH for drawing you closer.

    I went through a year or so, overwhelmingly sorrowful on the inside. I think this is a natural process. There is so much lawlessness (hate)in this fallen world, how can one not shed a tear? And then when I see so much of this ugliness in myself, well that brings me to the ground, in tears like a fountain.

    May you find His strength in your weakness, may you keep kind with patience (even when others are not :)), may you run the race that has been set before you, and soak in His Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I will take that drink that you have given me.

    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom
    Noticed your post the day after christmas. I had this little saying hung up on my refrig. for years. Hope it helps:
    "Don't let the praise or scorn of man mean anything to you."
    I had that there before I started on the Torah Path. It's very comforting these days! The hardest part about this is that your wanting to obey causes others to feel hurt. Not something you would ever have set out to do, or even expected. Love Never Fails, so love the people in your life as best as you can, and continue to walk with the Holy One.
    Blessings, comfort, and strength to you.

    ReplyDelete